Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Prezi Presentation

For my EPSY 332 class this semester, we divided ourselves up into groups and chose a disability to research and present. I was in an awesome group that consisted of Danelle Mondor, Katherine Shepherd and Megan Tokaruk.

I originally decided to make a Power Point presentation however, I had already made one this semester for another presentation and working with that program, in my opinion, was starting to get redundant. Even though it took me a good portion of my weekend, I dived head first into the Prezi program...and you know what? I survived to tell the tale. I managed to figure out the majority of things either on my own or through the instructional video on their site. However, I have to give a huge thank you to both Jessica Ward and Daelynn Estabrooks for helping me figure out how to control my zooming in and out as well as how to embed a YouTube video, called Asperger's Syndrome , which to my joy and delight worked no problem during our presentation!

Anyways, below is my 1st Prezi Presentation...and I have to say that I am quite proud of it!

1 comment:

  1. I enjoyed watching your prezi first-hand in class yesterday! I was proud of you for trying out a new program for such an important presentation! Great work!

    ReplyDelete