Thursday, February 11, 2010

Tech Task #5 - The Door Scene

For this task, I unfortunately was ill the day the rest of my peers split up into groups to start this project. I was gratefully 'adopted' into a group upon my return to help edit their movie, Elevator Door, with them using the iMovie application on the MacBook.

I was amazed at what this program could accomplish in terms of adding background music and cutting and resizing the video clips. I would definitely use this tool in my classroom in the future and depending on the grade level, have my students create their own videos or pair/group up to collaborate on one large project. In terms of creativity, the possibilities are endless! The sense of accomplishment that one has when watching their movie was so fantastic and I really can't wait to share this feeling with my students in the classroom one day.

Introducing The Elevator Door!

No comments:

Post a Comment